Once again this year we will be collecting non-perishable food items for the St Vincent de Paul Christmas Appeal. Each classroom has a box for children to place the items in over the next four weeks. Some suggestion of type of items that are suitable are:
- Breakfast cereals and condiments
- Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and fruit mince pies
- UHT milk juice and custard
- Tea, coffee, milo and sugar
- Pancake mix
- Rice, noodles and pasta
- Tinned fruit, vegetables, canned soups and meals
- Sweet biscuits and crackers
In the past the Glendale School Community have supported this very generously and I am sure the students will again be keen to participate.
Thank you in anticipation of your support.