The Board’s role
The School Board plays an important role within the school, taking part in establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions. The Board is made up of nine members including school staff, parents, a community representative and a P&C representative.
What does the Board do?
The School Board’s functions include:
- taking part in establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions,
- taking part in planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions,
- taking part in the evaluation of the school’s performance in achieving its objectives, priorities and general policy directions,
- approving certain charges and contributions and advertising and sponsorship agreements
- determining the school’s dress code in consultation with students, staff and parents,
- providing advice to the principal on religious education and related activities and promoting the school in the community.
Please click here to see the minutes to the board meetings
Who are the Board Members?
The Board is chaired by Mrs Annabel Hardy. In 2019, the Board Members are:
Jenny Graham email@example.com
Jeremy Marsden firstname.lastname@example.org
Sol Stern email@example.com
Annabel Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Anabel’s profile, click here
Mat Hanlon email@example.com
Stephen Ralph firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Langmead email@example.com
To view Ruth’s profile, click here
Clare Pring – P&C Representative firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Clare’s profile, click here
Liesl Quince email@example.com
To view Liesl’s profile, click here
Can I bring a matter to the attention of the Board?
Yes! Board members welcome your input and feedback and represent the interests of their community. Board members can only deal with matters falling within the ambit of their role, and collectively make recommendations for general school improvement.
If you would like to speak to any of the board members, please contact them directly by email. If you are unsure if a matter should be raised with the School Board please contact the Principal or the Board Chair.